Tuesday 2 March 2010

Playgrounds

Well as promised another post. Aren't you bloggers lucky.

These 5 photos are scans of colour prints I did for an architecture project as part of my uni course (I also don't have a medium format negative scanner so these are scans of the prints). I am not sure how I feel about them. when I was shooting them they seemed a lot better in my head however I feel I have done well seeing though the problems I had, plus my tutor really liked them and gave me a first so I must of done something right.

The photos were taken with a Mamiya medium format camera on Fuji pro400h day balance film and printed on matt paper in a colour darkroom (old school style - loves it).

I mentioned that I had a few problems these were the camera is not the most mobile of things and was heavy, and I mean really heavy. I carried this to the park, which would usually take about 8 minutes took like half a hour. As the camera was already taken out as part of another project with a lighting kit (I didn't need this for my playground shoots so left that at home) I left the light metre at home. I wasn't about to walk all the way home so instead shot a Polaroid with the Polaroid back then bracked a lot and wished for the best. I thought I did all right (tries not to sound big headed much).

Any way take a look, comment, tell me what you think, follow.






No comments:

Post a Comment