Sunday 1 January 2012

Happy New Year.

Well Happy New Year. 2011 was a good year. I achieve so much.

I finally graduated uni with a 2:2 in Photography and Digital Imaging. Its Leanne Matthews Bsc now.
That's me and my friend Martin looking all dapper in our caps and gowns

Of course did a few wedding shoots over the summer and course took loads of photos and party hard as well.

Aims for this year is definitely take more photos and maybe even get that professional status.

Any way I was too drunk on new years eve as i'm sure many of people were and didn't take my camera out. i did take a compact but stupidly forgot a memory card. i'm such a scatterbrain sometime. I did have my iphone though and took this at midnight. I think it captures that party atmosphere


Happy New Year and all that jazz

No comments:

Post a Comment